Tuesday, September 10, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: Flowey Florals

Hiya friends, how was your Monday? It was the most beautiful day here and I felt ready for the new week and then came the storm! Have you ever had one of those days when you're happy and fine and then all of a sudden, BAM! Emotions which you didn't even know were there, take you over. Well, my Monday ended that way. I felt icky-sicky and didn't have the strength to anything, much less do a blog post. If not for Dave, I wouldn't even have had a photo for my Monday post. He really keeps me going, I don't know if he knows it... but I love him so much!   

-I love the cheeriness of this skirt, the lovely colour combination and the flowiness of it. It also has pockets but they're just for show. They're way too low to put your hands in. The best part of this skirt is that it is made of a 100% Viscose, my favourite summer fibre-

-take care-
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird