Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #10 Spring Patterns

Wow, happy mid-week friends! I'm feeling so much better! Thank you for all of your advise on how to beat the "feeling grey" mood. Something that I've been doing is to sing sad songs in the shower (a looong shower), I find that it makes me feel quite a bit lighter to pour my feelings into sad songs like, Learning the Blues - Katie Melua, Nothing Compares - Sinead O'Connor, 21, Daffodils and Ode to my Family - The Cranberries, What'll I do - Frank Sinatra, you get the idea. You probably think I'm crazy, but it works for me. If you try this, let me know if it helps.

Feeling better always has an impact on how I dress. Happy = Brights. Sad = Dull Colours. Sometimes I would dress in brights to try and cheer myself up and other times I would dress in dull colours because I don't want to be taken note of that day (sort of an invisible cloak type thing).

Feeling better today, I wore my Spring patterned skirt. It made me feel pretty which also helps enhance a better mood.

 - It's made of a 100% Cotton and has a lining, it's such a cute skirt. I don't remember where I got this one because I've had it for like, ever-

-a close-up so you can see the patterns, it's a bit like a doodle-mess. But I like it-

-Enjoy the rest of your week-

-hope it's good-

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird