What amazing Autumn weather we are having! It's raining and the wind is trying to blow our house down… I just love it! It's still quite warm at times, so if you're living in the Western Cape be sure to have a cardi or scarf handy. Layering is more than a trend here, it's a necessity. My friend Natasha says that since they moved here from Gauteng, she's been keeping a spare outfit in the car just incase. The weather is so unpredictable here! Today, I got a good workout from putting my jacket on and then taking it off…putting it back on and then taking it off again.
- I love this look! Everything just seemed to go together, almost as if they were purchased together-
- you might recognise my winter flower brooch from this post
- the corduroy blazer was a gift from my aunt Zelda - love it!
- Autumn Foilage dress from my HMM post here
- leather "biker" belt, thrifted
- turquoise tights from Woolworths
- mustard flats with cutesy bows from Cotton On
-here's a pic without the blazer, so you can see how cute the dress is! I can already see soooo many outfit possibilities forming around this dress, I can't wait to play with more colours and textures-
-these colours have inspired me to make more of these flower brooches, I still have a few bits left of this fabric…some new wintery accessories might be born from this outfit yet-
Hope you had an amazing Tuesday!