Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chunky Granny Blanky:)

Upon visiting my Gran(on my Father's side), I was given a bag full of wool that she didn't have use for anymore. I never say no to any hand-me-downs! So when she asked me what I was doing to do with the wool, my brain started spinning. I then came across a huge crochet hook at a little shop called Allerlei, in Kleinmond where my grand parents stay. Needless to say... I bought it immediately! I went back to my Gran's and asked for a crochet pattern book, I found this Granny Square pattern and......take off!
I just couldn't stop!
I crochet till the early hours of the morning, it's really addictive!  

So about two and a half weeks later(I only worked on this at night) I finally had a Chunky Granny Blanky:)

5 comments:

  1. Very impressive my Foxy! Time consuming and lots of work! I salute you...!!! Well done...!!! Great work...!!! You da best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy macaroni! That's amazing! And sooooooo beautiful!

    Top notch, Chane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! What has happened to my picture? I'll fix it soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my word!I absolutly LOOOOVVVVEEEE this!!!!!WOWyoure amazing!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird