Friday, December 14, 2012

Lucky Friday Finds #4

There is nothing quite like a good day out thrifting! It takes your mind to the happiest place and you forget all your troubles and cares... I feel I should warn the beginner thrifters, though, it can became somewhat addictive. Well I was out doing my rounds and thought I'd pop in to say "hi" to my sweet friend, Irma, over at The Matchbox. Yes I stayed for about two hours and no I did not leave empty-handed. I rummaged around Irma's little shop while we had tea and chatted about two hours away... just look what I found!

 -Aren't these just lovely? Can you believe I found this pretty owl, man I was lucky!
Now, I'm in two minds about these little frames. Dunno whether I should spray them a different colour or keep them in their original state. Any advice?-

Have a happy Friday
xxx


2 comments:

  1. You really did find some treasures! I love the little napkins/hankies personally. Oh and of course the owl is adorable. I hope you find a happy home for all these finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so tricky. I think the frames are beautiful, but they would also look really cool in a bright colour.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird