Friday, September 6, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #5 the Perfect Bodycon

It's Friday! Today was slightly warmer, yay! I can't wait any longer.... I want to start wearing my Spring skirts now! So today I did, ha! Yes okay, I had goosebumps for most of the day but it was warmer than yesterday. I wore my all time favourite bodycon skirt, paired with this awesome knit-shirt with cut-out detail at the back.

 -this bodycon is from our local Pick'n'Pay clothing store. I bought it last year and have been wearing it every other day since. It the most comfortable skirt I own and it works well with leggings too (for colder weather). The care tag is printed on the inside of the skirt which means no scratchy tag! The composition of the fabric is 94% Cotton and 6% Lycra, soft, stretchy and even more comfort-

  -my awesome shirt is from Meltz, it's made of 95% Viscose and 5% Elastane. It's avery fine knit fabric and feels extra smooth and soft, almost silky. I love this back with it's cut out detail (don't mind the bra straps). It almost feels like I wearing my PJ's-

Enjoy your weekend, Friends!

xxx 


2 comments:

  1. You look great! I can't wait for warmer weather. I bought a skirt like this at the start of winter, but I need to take in the waistband a little bit and I still haven't done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to put my hand up her skirt

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird