Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #1 Purple Paisleys

It's Spring! Well okay, we're still freezing our butts off and there is snow on our surrounding mountains... But it's Spring! Happy Spring everyone! I Love this time of the year, there's a smell in the air that just so invigorating that one cant help but wanna sing or dance or do something silly!

Being the last month of my 20's, I'm doing a 30 Skirts in 30 Days challenge. Ah, the shops here in our little town are already stocked with summer clothes and after searching for pastel clothes for the past 2 years, I now see pastel lovelies everywhere! 

My first skirt is one of my favourites. My parents bought me two skirts way back when I was still in high school. This is one of them. It's from Edgars Woolworths, it's the loveliest 100% cotton and it's screen printed with the most beautiful paisley design. I don't think I'll ever get rid of this skirt. After so many washes and having had it for 12 odd years, it hasn't faded or anything. So here it is...

 -this skirt does have a bit of a Boho feel to it. I wish I were a fashion-gyspy, I just can't seem to pull it off. Anyway, as you can see, we had quite a chilly Spring Day here in Hermanus-

-here a closer pic, so you can see how pretty this skirt really is. The funny thing about this skirt (being a 100% Cotton and all) is that I have never had to iron it, not once. Isn't that awesome?! What's your favourite fibre and why do you like it so much? I would love to talk fibres with you!

-Hope you all had the loveliest Spring Day-

xxx


1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird