Thursday, September 12, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #11 African Influence

Hello friends, can you believe it's almost weekend again?! Wow, time really doesn't wait... In about a week we're driving up to Pretoria to see our friends and family, yay! I can't wait anymore! Oh how I miss all of them! 

Here we are, almost halfway through our first month of Spring and we're still freezing our butts off. I just refused to dress for winter today. 

 -This is quite a "gutsy" skirt. I bought it about five years ago at Legit and I thought it different and bold. I also loved the interesting pattern with all the pleats and green trimming on the hem. Made of a 100% Cotton, the print and use of colour reminds me of some of the lovely African prints we get here-

-a close-up for you to see the detail of the print and the bold use of complimentary colours-

-Enjoy the last day of the week-

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours. Your necklace and jacket match it so perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird