Thursday, May 9, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #9

It's quite strange, I only noticed it when I started editing these photo's... I dressed like the weather. When I woke up this morning it was raining. I picked out my dress, put my outfit together and went to town. They sky was blue-grey just like the colour of my dress... Have you ever noticed that the weather influences your outfit for the day in such an extreme way?

 -Oh don't you just love this scarf? Dave's mom knitted it for me a couple of years ago. she is super talented with her knitting. I've worn it so many times, it's warm and squishy, I love it! something about the colours reminds me of a mermaid-
 
 -I found these very cute little owly charms at a bead shop in Cape Town. I did'nt quite know what to do with them, so I made these earrings...Ah, I just love the way they dangle-

-for some really strange reason, I feel like Dorothy in these pumps. Maybe it's the perfect little bows, they just make me want to click my heels together and say "there's no place like home, there's no place like home"-

-Nine down, twenty one to go-

xxx

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird