Friday, May 10, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #10

I was visiting my parents yesterday and my mom had decided to do some winter cleaning. She threw out all the clothes she doesn't wear, doesn't like or never felt quite comfortable in. This little dress is one of the latter. She literally never wore this dress, it is basically brand new! So of course, I nabbed it! It's slightly too big for me, so I'll probably take it in a bit or give it some pleats.

 -I say Granny Print because it reminds me of those tiny floral prints grannies used to make patchwork goodies of, well at least my grannies did-

 -I'm starting to like this combo more and more-

-this is my favourite ring (next to my wedding ring)! Dave bought it for me when we were on honeymoon in Natal. It was made in India, the craftsmanship is amazing-

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird