Friday, May 3, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #3

The other day I was blog hopping and came across the term "Mori Girl". This described a Japanese street fashion style meaning "forest girl". This style is basically a feminine layering of textures and fabrics in earthy "foresty" tones. I then realized that I might just be a Mori Girl! Aside from the "trend" items and styles that I love, my default fashion seems to be Mori Girl.

 -It was quite a cool day and surprisingly enough I kept warm in this outfit-

-I must say, I'm quite enjoying myself with this challenge. I love how the colours and the textures came together on this one-

-As each item I own usually carries a story, I would like to add that the Ivory necklace around my neck was purchased when I was very young and naive. I bought it at an African market in Hartebeestpoort Dam. The lady who sold it to me said that it was made of bone. At that time I wasn't too clued-up as to how these things work. If I had known it was Ivory, I would never have bought it-

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird