Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #31

Hiya friends, it's weekend! And it's pouring, the winter is finally here. Dave is baking pancake tonight, I can't wait! I LOVE pancakes! So a few posts ago, I told you I was a challenged to make Dave wear a dress for my 30 Days of Dresses and that he accepted this challenge. Well, here it is! Dave in a dress and not just any dress. My Gran (Ouma Paulina) has been following this Dress Challenge from beginning to end and every time I posted a new dress she asked "when is the green one coming?". Here we have two flies with one swat! 

-hehehe! just look at that pose! thank you so much for all your help, my Lovey. for reminding me to take the dress photo when I forgot and for encouraging me when I didn't want to. I love you-

That concludes the 30 Days of Dresses challenge.
Thank you for joining me, the past 30 Days and for all your kindness.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. LOve it ... what a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Now I see why your gran wanted to see this dress again. It's a great dress and it looks pretty good on Dave too :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird