Saturday, June 8, 2013

Project a Day: #7 Crochet Infinity Snood

It's weekend again! It's really getting cold here where we live and I thought to add a scarf to my winter collection. I bought an infinity scarf last year which is positively awesome! I wear it every other day. It's the same colour the sky was today, like a stormy, cloudy blue. It unfortunately doesn't go with everything so I decided to make a similar one in an emerald green(a colour I'm favouring this season). The day I decided to start the scarf I found a pattern I thought would be perfect but it wasn't. So I used the bobble stitch from that pattern and started my own. Click here for that pattern.

 -I've been working on this scarf half the day now, I didn't think it would take so long to finish. Maybe it's because I made it so broad. I had to though, for it to have that snug snood effect. I'll be working on it little by little everyday and will post the finished product soon, hopefully-

...Stay tuned :))

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird