Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Project a Day: #14 Mori Girl Necklet

It seems our winter has only just begun. It is freezing today! Today's project was inspired by all the lovely Japanese flower scarves I've been seeing on Pinterest. Go to my love crochet board to see some of the pretty ones I've pinned. For this "necklet" I used this crochet flower pattern and then I kinda just made it up as I went along. So I guess you can say I just created a pattern.

 -for this pattern, I used half a skein of Spice, Double Knitting. It's lovely for an Acrylic yarn, very soft on the hands while working it. Almost no yarn was wasted, the only off-cuts were from the finishing off(a few tiny pieces)-

 -At last this outfit is complete! I made this body con skirt last year but couldn't get an outfit together that "spoke to me". This year I found the forrest green tights at Fashion Express, the waterfall card at Meltz and now my Mori Girl Necklet has brought this outfit together perfectly-

xxx 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I discovered Mori girl fashion around 2013 when I was in college and loved it. It's been hard to find sources outside of pinterest and Japan of Mori girl anything. This necklet is adorable and just fuels my longing for more Mori kei fashion in my wardrobe as well as the implied slow-living, graceful lifestyle the pictures show. Great job on your project.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird