Friday, March 15, 2013

Lucky Friday Finds #8

I don't know about you, but I love finding new things to eat. I don't mean like FearFactor style, just stepping away from the traditional South African usual's and trying something different. There's something about Chinese grocery stores that allures me. I just cannot seem to stay out of them, even if it is just to look at all the interesting stuff. It would probably be nicer if someone could explain to me what all the different food stuffs are and how they are to be used. Anyway, my favourite section in these stores are usually the "candy" sections. Which brings me to my awesome Find... Rice cakes with black bean paste! Wow! I love these little cakes! They're so light, yet rich, and squishy and yummy. I can't seem to get enough of them and what's more, Dave loves them too. YaY! I found these ones at the little chinese grocer at China Town, Cape Town.

  -ooooweeee, I need to get my hand on some more of these! yummmmm-

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely try them if I ever see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well now I know to bring you some when I go to Cape Town again:)

      Delete



blogger template by lovebird