Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Good bye our dearest Vicky

Today a week ago Vicky passed away. I know she was only a dog, but she had been a part of our family for twelve years. It was bad enough when Milo died, but at least we still had Vicky. Our two Dachsies were really family! It's like some little part of me is missing, there's a little hole where they used to be. Strange how a person can get so used to a little animal. Small things, like expecting her bark when you come in the gate or saving your left over food for her and then realizing she's not there anymore. Well, Vicky and Milo, we miss you very much and can never forget you!

Vicky kind of adopted Dave and myself the past year. She would spend most of her time hiding out on our couch. That was after Dave taught her to use the pouf to get onto the couch. Whenever Vicky went missing, this is where we'd find her.

  -man, how she loved that couch!-

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Awh. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'd do without my doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. I know the loss of a doggie is so difficult. :(

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird