Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Outfit Love: Achives

Well, I found this lovely outfit photo that just had to be shared. We were invited to go to Dave's grandfather's 80th birthday last November and I really struggled to find something nice to wear. I went through every clothing shop in our little town... then I saw this lovely pair of floral trousers in a small local shoppy. This one item added to my wardrobe really expanded my outfit possibilities, it is quite versatile in that by adding accessories you can dress this outfit up or down. I really believe that you can do so much more with the clothes you already have if you add an interesting item which complements every other item you own.
  • Heart Brooch - My Dad brought it back from England when he was there on business
  • Birdcage Necklace - My favourite Skermunkil jewellery piece
  • Sheer Blouse - from Mr. P off course
  • Floral Trousers - From a small local shop here in Hermanus
- I will share the diversity of these trousers with you soon in future Outfit Loves, look out for those-

xxx

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird