Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blogging Blues

Oh my Word! What a mission! I've had such difficulty connecting to the internet this past week... Just trying to get on to my sign-in page was a nightmare. I would click on a link and be able to go make coffee and drink it, just to come back to a blank screen that says it's done loading. As soon as something starts happening, the connection would drop me. So now I managed to get something done, at last! I'm still not quite comfortable in these "new shoes". I'm trying to customize my blog to get my own stamp on it, but is more difficult than I thought. I'm going to try to design something "home made" for my blog-spot, so please bare with me. You'll probably see a few changes until I'm settled and comfy with the appearance of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird