Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Outfit LOVE...

Don't you just love it when your Gran or Mom throws out awesome old clothes... 
  • Well, this Vintage Floral Blouse was either made by my Gran or her mother. I was still in my first year of studying when my Gran gave my Mom a bag full of old "junk" to give to charity and that's where I dug out this lovely little blouse.
  • The Crochet Bangle was something I was fiddling around with that got so many complements that I started making some as part of my product rage. 
  • The awesome bow Belt I found at Mr.Price a about two years ago and I'm just mad about it! 
  • And last but not least, the Cross Over Skirt is an authentic 1990's linen skirt which my Mom wore when I was about seven. She recently discovered it and thought I would like it, and she was right! I love it! 
 -love vintage-
-love -
-xox-

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird