Thursday, January 26, 2012

the things we do for love...

A few months ago my lovely friend, Adrienn, asked me to make her a few baby hats as she wanted to start taking baby photo's and needed props. I told her that I was swamped (it was over Christmas and we all know how crazy that time of the year can get) but I'll try. So I searched patterns on the net and being an owl-freak, I went with this one... 
This is where I got the pattern Crochet in Color, and this is what Liz's version looks like<3
This is how mine turned out:)
...and this is how Adrienn's photo's came out:)
Adrienn is now specializing in Baby and Maternity photography and has named her business Baby tale, if you have babies and want awesome photo's taken of them, you can find her on facebook Baby Tale Photography .

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Chatzy!It looks beautiful!!!:) U are so good!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done Chane' - your creativeness stuns me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, Chane! So cute and pretty.

    Yuseon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoo-Hoo-ray! Love it friendy! Two-twit!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird