Monday, August 23, 2010

Wolves, YAY!!!

Friday 25 June, we went looking for Wolves Cafe and could'nt find it. I was terribly disappointed as we were moving to the Western Cape and I didn't know when I would get the chance to go there again. I checked on Wolves site again, posted a comment and got a reply from Angie(lucky pony) with the directions. We went back to Johannesburg for the last time on Friday 2 July and we found it!!!Yippee:-))

I really-really wanted a moustache in my hot chocolate with a slice of red velvet cake, yum!  The shop is sooo pretty and "homey". I love every little detail, the Wolves mugs and mixed antique plates and spoons... I love it, love it, love it!

We were greeted by friendly staff and I almost fell off my pretty chair when our waiter placed a Tree-level-red-velvet-cake on the table in front of me. It was delish! And although it was way too much for my tummy, I ate everything right down to the last crumb.

I first came to know of Wolves when I stumbled across Lucky Pony where I saw HelloFox, so it was quite obvious that I left Wolves with my own Fox... Happy as a Foxy:-P

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the awesome write up, very cool and very cool pictures friend. nice nice nice. wish i could of met you in person :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, thanx Angie! I will be sure to drop in at wolves when I go to Jozi again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great outing with a pretty lady and THE very creative tasty mustache!!! Another one for the good memory corner!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird