There is no better way to give your wardrobe a boost than a bit of thrifty, up-cycled awesomeness! I thrifted a jean from one of out local charity stores, cut off the legs and sewed on some pretty cotton lace and now I have brand new shorts! They are so lovely and really brighten up everyday boring outfit.
-Oh just look how pretty my OddOneOut bow looks in my hair-
- burnout, minty, loose fit, high-low shirt - Mr.Price
- up-cycled denim shorts - Thifted and up-cycled by me
- pastel blue, capped-toed flats - Mr.Price
- agate necklace - from my grand mother
- leather sling, shoulder bag - Matchbox
- vintage silk scarf - Hospice