Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ah, I felt like pastels today...

So.... I woke up this morning and felt like wearing pastels. After a bit of digging, I decided to put on the following:
  • Dave gave me the butterfly ring as part of a "lucky packet" Christmas gift three years ago
  • The "B" brooch I bought from my most favourite little second hand shop in Hermanus, Matchbox
  • This beautiful vintage blouse, I found at Rotary Ann's charity shop, in town. I absolutely adore this fabric design
  • I love my trio of OddOneOut necklaces, the rainy cloud necklace is R95 each, the pearl drop necklace is R80 and the three step pearl necklace is R90 and they're all available at MishMash
  • The braid bracelets I made from a Pinterest DIY
  • My stripy shorts are from Mr. P
  • My grey gladiator sandals are also from Mr. P
these colours make me feel like Spring even thought our Autumn has just begun<3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird