Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A PRETTY CUSHION FOR BABY ALANDRA

My Cousin, Christa, recently visited from San Pedro Sula, Honduras, with her baby Alandra. I had seen some pictures of Alandra's room on Facebook and decided to make little Alandra a cushion in the colours of her room.
It was quite fun making this little scatter cushion and the idea of the appliqued buntings just came to me after working on it till well after midnight... This is an ALL GREEN gift. All the materials used to make this beautiful personalized gift were acquired from Charity shops. The green backing used to be the front of a man's button-shirt.
 

I must say, I was surprised at how pretty this one came out:) 

3 comments:

  1. Chane' - quite amazing what you can do with those hands...and old materials! Love your creativeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prettyness! What a lucky little baby:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baie oulik!! Jy laat my weer lus kry vir naaldwerk. As jy weer sien het jy vir my en jou Ma beet om vir jou te werk!

    Hou so aan, dis harde werk maar so fulfilling. xxxx

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird