Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Outfit Love: Nude and Neon

Gotta love the new colour and fashion trends! It's not every day I walk into a shop and want to buy one of everything. I'm more into interesting clothes, items that are different and fun and colourful. You know, the type of clothes that turns your mood into rays of sunshine when you just think of wearing it:) 
Any-hooo... this outfit makes me feel calm and comfortable. With my JFK wrap top from a charity shop. It makes me feel good having helped a charity and playing my part in reducing consumerism. My nude Chinos and my toe-capped pumps both from Mr.Price are perfect for a day in town, casual and pretty at the same time:)  

-we've been having some cold fronts, which makes it so hard when you want to start wearing those summer frocks and it's still raining outside-

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've been so cold, because I'm in summer mode already and I don't know how to dress warmly anymore :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes, but walked through mud with mine. They're ruined now.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird